Decorative Rock

devocole

Ya Canar major supplier to look into. From looking on their website they have some granite and limestone sizes that might be suitable. But i was also wondering if anyone knew about somewhere to buy really specialty rocks like manten stone, or seiryu stone. Even if it were a pet store.

Thank for the reply

Definately a good spot to check out

Check here http://www.adana-usa.com/rocks I checked shipping to my parents it was under $20.

Thanks snaggle. Its actually the only place i know of. I just hate ordering stuff from the states. Shipping and customs costs etc. One time i payed 65 bucks in customs costs for a 400 dollar item. And i would like to be able to see the stone before buying it. Truth is i probably will have to end up ordering like that.

Ya its sick. I'm probably just going to chip some off the rockies.

Umm have you checked the yellowpages and called around because i'm sure there is someone in the city that supplies them. I'd do that before forking out a fourtune to get from the states If not check the online yellowpages and see if you can get it from a nearby city.

L

Edited by Ishkabod