My 250G New World Cichlid tank-Video

Kolewolf

Looks good. You must have gotten all the pansies. I can't even keep a rotkeil and synspilum in my 230. They beat the crap out of each other and the 6" syn even takes on the 17" aro. I hope yours stay mellow. Its a great looking set up.

It's actually a matter of too many fish so they don't have territories. I find that when I have about 5-6 less in the tank then the fighting starts. Just have to keep it over the tipping point to keep the aggression down. I got the idea from watching other videos on You Tube. I saw so many New World tanks with tonnes of fish and no fighting that I thought I would try it. To my surprise it works!!!

Thanks again everyone.
I envy that tank Kole, reminds me of what I wanna do to my tank in the very near future.

The only thing I need to make the tank complete is 2 Amphilophus Lyonsi ans 2 Amphilophus Macracanthus!!!

I got the Lyonsi :)

I can get some for ya in the very near future if you are interested.

Thanks again everyone.
I envy that tank Kole, reminds me of what I wanna do to my tank in the very near future.

The only thing I need to make the tank complete is 2 Amphilophus Lyonsi ans 2 Amphilophus Macracanthus!!!

I have someone coming to Van from Edmonton on the long weekend. I don't know if he would be willing to bring them for me. He is Digital Monk on here.

Thanks again everyone.

I have someone coming to Van from Edmonton on the long weekend. I don't know if he would be willing to bring them for me. He is Digital Monk on here.

Like the Thanksgiving long weekend?

Sheesh, looks like I'll have to order more then!