plants arrived okay

fishclubgirl

PM fleshgear as he might have extra xmas moss soon a little bird has told me. I have flame, star and weeping moss that still has to get going. I have a mad addiction to tying things to driftwood. I will have extra pellia and fissidens fontanus if my parcels arrive. Let me know!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like the flame moss and christmas moss's. Don't know if there are any others I would like at the moment. If you happen to have dup's let me know, I would love to buy some off you.

i will have some extra Christmas moss for sure.

Edited by fleshgear

I have had mixed experiences with AB but still order on it. So far, all of my suppliers have made things right when something goes wrong(as it can). The selection is so good though and some of the pricing is good too. Too bad it's in US dollars.

Right now, you stand the chance of plants freezing. I have used some canadian dealers in the past and shipping is more expensive in canada. Have been happy with the experience though and buy canadian when I can. NO hassles with customs!! Was there anything that you were looking for? I bought too much again!!

Where are you all ordering the Christmas moss from? I've been looking for it forever!

I get mine off of ebay. From a seller called aquamagic. The same seller is also on aquabid.com. The price is about $6 per portion. I thought the portion was pretty sad looking. But it was still alive and I am sure will catch on eventually

Where are you all ordering the Christmas moss from? I've been looking for it forever!

I get mine off of ebay. From a seller called aquamagic. The same seller is also on aquabid.com. The price is about $6 per portion. I thought the portion was pretty sad looking. But it was still alive and I am sure will catch on eventually

Mine's from there too and it didn't travel well. It is going now however. Of all the mosses(weeping, flame and xmas) I've got shipped, the flame travelled best. Am trying a new supplier in mexico for mosses and will see how it goes. Got some anubias this week from the other asian supplier on Aquabid and it looks good.

How do those mosses respond to liquid CO2, do they melt or love it?

I'm afraid I don't have an answer. Mine are in different tanks with different purposes; lowlight wild betta tank with no CO2 to high light tanks with CO2. There's so many variables it's hard to tell. My java moss seems to grow everywhere with no problem. I do know that it doesn't melt though.