My dog may be an Erique fan, God Help us!!!

Oxquo

While trying to find a song that My Cockatiel and Boston Terrier could sing together, I stumbled upon this sick fact. My terrier Chester loves Enrique Englasias or however you say his name. It was via an internet radio station a song called don't turn out or off the lights. I would say it was that he hated it but he is so proud singing it that it hurts my feelings. Nope not AC-DC, of course it couldn't be Motley Crue or even the Ramones. Sadly, I think my dog may be of same sex persuasion now and needs therapy. Can anyone stop this madness. Here he is at the store singing for the ladies, or was he really? I do really hope the bird will not sing this terrible song with him for fear that people will think I am a great fan.

post-34-1110933478

Awwww lookit him singin' his little heart out!! That is sooooo cute! :wub:

But yeah, you need to teach him some REAL music!! :lol:

I'm just glad he is singing, instead of cleaning the other dog's ears out. It's really gross when he sticks his whole half-head in there to lick `em out really good.

Must save on Q-Tips, though. :lol:

PS. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you've never seen his dogs do this....

Yeah, those Boston's are funny. Used to have one, and he was the biggest horn-dog I have ever seen-even after he was nutered!

I actually caught him standing on an ice cream bucket, behind my Collie, and an ear to ear smile! Bet he waited a while for that opp, wish I had a camera!

Gonna have to get him onto some better music though! "Chester the Molester!" :lol:

Horndog is right, but first he likes to destroy his objects of affections. Seldom has anyone come into our house without seeing a pile of Sir Humpalot fuzz laying about. Then he rolls up the stuffed animal skins into a ball and away he goes. As for Diesel, he never really tries with him although Diesel sometimes tries when Chester is occupied. This turn out into an Ultimate Fighting championship and is a very nasty scrap. Atleast I know my dog loves to give more than recieve.lol. I am definitely thinking Chester may have watched the " Metrosexual " episode on south park. The very first incident of the molester stage was when My little niece came over and put down her little cheetah duffle bag, the one with a stuffed head? At 8 weeks old he nailed that thing so hard that My niece said she didn't really want it back.... So we let him have it but always feared that one day he'd get it stuck in the zipper.

Truth is, I will never own another one, should I survive this one. I wanted a Mastiff, old lady wanted a poodle. I am not manly enough to feel cool owning a poodle, so it was Pug or boston terrier. Sure they liven up your house, and entertain more than any other dog I have owned, including dragging humpy to the livingroom to show our guests what he has learned, but never again will I have even the slightest bit of energy to own one or be owned by them. Yet in some sad way, I will always remember this dog as the one who stands out more than the rest. I am sure he still gives Garhan nightmares lol. A year after we got him though, I found out that the females are actually half as crazy, Why don't they tell you this at the breeder? I think they tell you after the males are gone.

Is that another song of Enriques? I will maybe try playing it for him and see if it has the same effect. I am not yet sure whether it is the song or the singer, I am only sure that even after meeting Pet Phsycologist Dr. Stanley Coren, My dog is still mental. Even the doctor could only say" So.... What made you decide on a Boston Terrier??? He went on to tell me that some royal family member has two of them but then again they have fulltime nannies. I thought Septic sludge sucking was a bad job, imagine being a nanny to boston terriers??? As for Worlds most dangerous jobs, move frontline infantry down one notch.... I really doubt they would kill you, but after a few months you'd just kinda be an empty shell like the people in the movie Awakenings. I think though in the end, the bird and the fish will all jump out one day and hang a lickin on him atleast that is what we pray for daily lol. If nothing else, the churches should use these dogs as convert tools. Instead of Missionaries they could send in a few crates of Bostons, after about 3 days when the dogs have adjusted, these people will be praying to God's they didn't even know existed.

Ahhh yes, then the finale, that is when Chester cleans too deep and Diesel snaps in a rage!!! At this point Chester rolls over quickly in submission and gets a cleaning of a whole new kind. Personally I think this is the little guys goal right from the beginning. Ahhh to be a dog, no morales, no wrong doings, absolutely no thoughts running through their little heads whatsoever.

post-34-1111782431