ACE Meeting Feb .03

Qattarra

If you only come to one meeting this year I think this might be the one to make an extra effort for.

The Wonderful World of Fish

"Tropical Fish Industry Secrets Revealed"

Over 3 years in the making,spanning the continents with commentary by many of the world's great tropical fish experts, this documentary is the most ambitious ever produced concerning tropical aquarium fish & plants. World class director Richard Pabis combines his talents with script writer producer Dr. Thomas R Reich Ichthyologist, it includes incredible special effects and graphics which combine to bring you the tropical fish adventure of a lifetime.Travel to the worlds largest fish farm, learn how all those fish are bred raised and shipped to stores worldwide. Visit the world's leading plant farm as Brad McClain explains secrets and history of great aquarium plants.We journey to Canada and the famous Vancouver Aquarium to glimpse the 5 main habitats, the origins of aquarium fish in nature.Then visit with some of the world's cutting edge aquarium professionals at World Pet Expo and get a glimpse of the future of the fish keeping hobby.

I think i will be there as well. Do i have to bring the $25 and the membership form to the meeting?

if you don't want to join you can go to some of the meetings for free. There is no rush but if you want to be able to sell things at the auction in february you might want to get it in.

I wont make it to this meeting, kids have soccer practice, and hubby is working late...again... has worked late every day since Friday. He didn't even make it home until about 1:30am last night...ugh...