Hello from Lethbridge!

dredd0606

Hi Everyone!

I was recently directed to this site by someone in Calgary...it looks great!

Anyways, a little about myself...

I'm 26, married to my beautiful wife for 3 years, with 2 kids (12 year old stepson, 1 year old son).

I have kept a variety of fish in the past (tropical community, micro reef, guppys), and then put the hobby on hold when I was about 17 to go to the U of C.

I am now getting back into the hobby (9 year later), and have started a 29G planted tropical community tank, a 55G Mbuna tank, and a 20G nano-reef.

The two freshwater tanks are currently cycling, the nano-reef is in planning right now.

Anyways, hi everyone for Lethbridge! :smokey:

- Dredd

Hey its good to see another Lethbridge reefer.We too have a number of tanks on the go but at the moment only one saltwater. What do you got for mbunas? We also have a mbuna tank and I think they may be breeding, have yours bred? what is your plan for your 20sw?

Hi Everyone!

I was recently directed to this site by someone in Calgary...it looks great!

Anyways, a little about myself...

I'm 26, married to my beautiful wife for 3 years, with 2 kids (12 year old stepson, 1 year old son).

I have kept a variety of fish in the past (tropical community, micro reef, guppys), and then put the hobby on hold when I was about 17 to go to the U of C.

I am now getting back into the hobby (9 year later), and have started a 29G planted tropical community tank, a 55G Mbuna tank, and a 20G nano-reef.

The two freshwater tanks are currently cycling, the nano-reef is in planning right now.

Anyways, hi everyone for Lethbridge! :smokey:

- Dredd