A. C. E auction in March

Slew

Hello

Curious if anyones attended a Aquarium club of Edmonton auction. There's one coming up in March wondering what to expect as far livstock, I'm looking for some african cichlids.

It varies, I've seen one auction where there were tons of electric yellows and another one where there was only a few lots. Generally though there will be a good selection of African Cichlids at the auction.

I may be bringing a trio of Thorychthys sp. "Blue Mextica" and a WC angel... otherwise I don't think I'll be selling much this auction. With the move and a busy RSP season, I haven't had much going on... but look out for the summer auction (if there is one this year)!

Probably bringing in some juveniles, along with some of my subdominant CA/SA cichlids. We'll have to see if my albino bristlenose are ready, I have one batch in a breeder and now I've got another batch in the slate cave.

I'm gonna be bidding on a few of these I think :)

I might try to come up North and check it out. I would like to bring some of my striatum killi's, but as of yet I am not 100% sure if I will make it, and who knows if they will have any lot's left.

You'll make it up, you know you will :P

My first Auction too. I can't wait!

I'm already saving my loonies, toonies, and smaller bills (I hear they are well received at the auction). :D

I'm coming to look at the variety of fish, and perhaps get a few myself. My Mom has been after Endlers for a while. ;)

I don't need really need anything, but I doubt I will leave with nothing! :rolleyes:

My first Auction too. I can't wait!

I'm already saving my loonies, toonies, and smaller bills (I hear they are well received at the auction). :D

I'm coming to look at the variety of fish, and perhaps get a few myself. My Mom has been after Endlers for a while. ;)

I don't need really need anything, but I doubt I will leave with nothing! :rolleyes:

This is where I insert giggling... Uh Huh.. others have tried and failed at the I am not going to buy... but end up leaving with a box of this or that .. mwhahahah!!!

Fish Auctions are the Bomb... <--- do they still say that!! LOL dunno but its great fun...