You can get it at:

Sil Industrial Minerals

7331-18 Street

Edmonton AB, T6P1P9

Phone #: 780-478-7171

Fax #: 780-425-8882

And here is a pic.

Leon,

I think they moved, or that address is wrong. I went driving around there and couldn't find them...When I called the number they told me they were at:

305 116 Ave.

Sherwood Park, AB

You need to take 17 st. to get there, it's a little tricky.

Leon,

I think they moved, or that address is wrong. I went driving around there and couldn't find them...When I called the number they told me they were at:

305 116 Ave.

Sherwood Park, AB

You need to take 17 st. to get there, it's a little tricky.

Oops, I think you may be right. The main plant is the address you gave. Just South of the Yellowhead at 17St and then East on the service road. Can't miss it.

Last time I bought a bag, it was 40kg for $14.

I am sure there is a distributor in Calgary as well.

Leon

what size is the sand? 1/8 inch? is there any where to get this in calgary? how much does this sand cost?

Looks like the stuff I got at Target Products. It's a silica sandblasting grit- can't remember the name of it (I don't think it was more than $14 per bag). There are other colors and sizes available if you go to their office.

I still have a bag of it sitting around if you want it.

what size is the sand? 1/8 inch? is there any where to get this in calgary? how much does this sand cost?

Looks like the stuff I got at Target Products. It's a silica sandblasting grit- can't remember the name of it (I don't think it was more than $14 per bag). There are other colors and sizes available if you go to their office.

I still have a bag of it sitting around if you want it.

Be cautious using sandblasting media as a substrate, particularly if you're keeping inverts. A lot of them contain high levels of assorted heavy metals.