New Member New to Canada

Felix

Hi All

Just a quick post to say Hi.

Just arrived from the UK so tankless and pondless at the moment.

Kept Koi for years (my father still has them in his garden/pond)

also kept a variety of tropical and coldwater fish.

Still have a soft spot for guppys after twenty years and kept a small 24 inch tank just for them I think they are fun!!

I have decided to go for Saltwater fish for the first time so am open to any advice.

Thanks

Felix B)

Welcome! Where in the UK are you from?

Hi Greg

I'm from a place called Shrivenham which is an Oxfordshire village, its claim to fame is that it has the UK Defence Academy on the doorstep, otherwise its a small sleepy kind of place

Worked mostly in central London so i have swapped a 2 hours each way commute for a 12minute each way commute.

kept alsorts of cichlids and community tanks including a small 24inch guppy tank (still have a soft spot for the guppies)

also kept Koi for about 15 years.

cheers

Felix aka Mark

:welcome:

You'll find a lot of very helpful and knowledgable people here as well as a willingess to help you find what ever kind of fish you want to keep.

Group orders are put together from time to time so keep an eye on that section on the bottom of the page if there is something special you are looking to add to your collection.