The-Influence

Well My Name Is Blake

Currently I Have A 100 Gallon Housing A Male Green Terror A Female Black Convict A Jewel A 10" Common Pleco And A Young Clown Knife ..... In The Middle Of Moving Too A Bigger House Where I Will Be Setting Up A 400 -500 Gallon Tank ..... Came Too This Site Due Too The Crappy Advice Pet Stores Give These Days .... Id Rather Get My Info From Others That Keep Fish .... For Instance When I Got My Clown Knife I Was Told He Would Grow A Length Of 20 Inches ...... Well I Soon Found Out A Few Days Later That 20" Is Only Half That Size .... And Well Now I Am Attached Ta Him So Getting Rid Of Him Is Not An Option ..... And im On The Look Out For A Adult Male Convict .. Witch I Might Add Is Damn Hard Too Find .... You Would Think A Fish That Breeds Like Rabbits Would Be A Dime A Dozen ....

Well Thats My Intro / Semi Vent Lol .... Hope Ta Talk Ta You All At Some point .....

Cheers !!

Welcome to AA. I did notice that Big Als has some Larger male convicts. There hidden under the Clown Loach tank. The Convicts aren't very expensive there(one of the only fish that are reasonable) so it might be something you want to look into.

Oh...and good luck trying to talk to us all, there are plenty of us.

Welcome to AA. I did notice that Big Als has some Larger male convicts. There hidden under the Clown Loach tank. The Convicts aren't very expensive there(one of the only fish that are reasonable) so it might be something you want to look into.

Oh...and good luck trying to talk to us all, there are plenty of us.

They Must Have Just Got Them In Because I Went There a Week And A Half Ago And They Where Fresh Out