crayfish on aquabid

fishclubgirl

Not sure if this is the right forum but I'll put up the info anyhow. There's a canadian on aquabid seliing crayfish for a great price. I'm not a crayfish fan but am hoping someone else is. I think we all want to support our canadian suppliers!!

• 1 month later...

There's also some killifish in Quebec on aquabid. The seller will accept canadian currency and shipping charges aren't insane. I know almost nothing about killifish but am hoping that someone else in interested.

What's the shippers name for crayfish? I want some for my bass.

It's maggiewu or something like that. She's got a couple of auctions in snails going(and don't even think of bidding against me, lol). You can contact her that way.

It's maggiewu or something like that. She's got a couple of auctions in snails going(and don't even think of bidding against me, lol). You can contact her that way.

I won't bid against you for snails, I want the crays :)

Just come up to the pond next to the hwy by Morinville, Lift a few rocks and you will go home with a 1 gal pail in about 10 minutes. Put them in a tank to quarantine for about 2 weeks and feed. Flowerhorns liked them, so bass should too.

Just come up to the pond next to the hwy by Morinville, Lift a few rocks and you will go home with a 1 gal pail in about 10 minutes. Put them in a tank to quarantine for about 2 weeks and feed. Flowerhorns liked them, so bass should too.

Which hwy and what lake? I'm very interested in going here!

Which hwy and what lake? I'm very interested in going here!

Hwy #2 north to Morinville. Don't take the first exit, go around the bend, up on the overpass and take that exit, turn left at the stop sign and the "lake" for lack of a better term is on your left. I think the entrance is a little further down the road.

HWY 2 north, Take the Morinville/Sandy lake exit, and go west on sec. 642 about 1 km, or the first left go down about 1/2 km to the entrance just before the railroad tracks, turn left and follow the road back toward the hwy. When you get to the end by the hwy, there is a little cove, and that's the hotspot.

HWY 2 north, Take the Morinville/Sandy lake exit, and go west on sec. 642 about 1 km, or the first left go down about 1/2 km to the entrance just before the railroad tracks, turn left and follow the road back toward the hwy. When you get to the end by the hwy, there is a little cove, and that's the hotspot.

Thank you, when its not so cold I'm gonna go pick some up :)