glass?

rED O

Aquagiant screwed me a little bit so I might have to go some where else for my glass. I liked them for there price but I need the glass sooner than later. Any one have a recommendation of were I could get some glass cut keeping price in mind?

Aquagiant screwed me a little bit so I might have to go some where else for my glass. I liked them for there price but I need the glass sooner than later. Any one have a recommendation of were I could get some glass cut keeping price in mind?

Hey there you could try one of your local window companies for glass.

Try these guys:

www.aquariumillusions.com

They make custom tanks so they must have the glass in stock.

Rick

Edited by Ruadh

Try these guys:

http://www.concepttanks.com/

They are associated with Aquarium Illusions.

Rick

thanks rick, someone posted that in my other link. If I went to Aquarium Illusions they could do it for me?

Try these guys:

Rick

thanks rick, someone posted that in my other link. If I went to Aquarium Illusions they could do it for me?

If you want cheap you could always try a window company and see if they have any severely damaged frames that you could salvage the glass from. It's worth a shot.

L

Try these guys:

Rick

Boy, you answer fast.

I edited that post right after I posted it the first thime.

Now I'm not sure if they are the ones that are associated with Aquarium Illusions, but yes Aquarium I. will order the glass for you.

Try these guys:

Rick

Keep in mind they do charge an arm and a leg.

You could try a windshield replacement shop. I have no idea what they charge for pieces but their rates get severely discounted when you don't use insurance. The one I dealt with was called A1 or A+ windshield autoglass and was close to argyle. They have all kinds of shapes and sizes. Said they would have no problem cutting me whatever size I'd want for an aquarium. This was some time ago mind you. fyi It wasn't just autoglass.