The Dog Show

HOSStile

With everything thats happened lately, I think we should have a forum to post pictures of fish we have serious questions about. The experts (they know who they are) could have a look and give the less educated (aka. dumb-asses ....Me being Poster Boy) some insight into what we .....

A: Bought at the auction because it looked pretty though we had no idea what it was supposed to look like.

B. Bought from an ad in the bargain finder where some guy will tell you the fish just got off the plane from Africa.

C. You found it in the BOW river and it looked lonely

Damm I hit the tab key and ended my post... :angry: I know we shouldn't rely on others for their brains rather than using the ones we were given, but what I am saying after the fish is at home and it sorta looks like half the pictures on the internet and completely different than the other half. I know I would not knowingly sell a mutt and if I saw some examples of some frankenfish would not buy them either. I enclose for you perusal, what someone called a maylandia callainos or cobalt zebra that I bought at the last CAS auction.

I am almost afraid to ask but I will. is the orange fish a maylandia estherae (red zebra) juvey? I want to say for the record that any hybrid fish will never show up for sale. I would rather be mildly embarassed by you, than publicly humiliated by perfect strangers.