Buy them local?

Does anyone know if I can get a vampire crab locally? Or a red claw for that matter? I have only been able to find fiddlers.

http://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/archive/i...thread-711.html

Thanks!

Paradise Pets in St. Albert had a vampire a few weeks ago when I was there, not sure if it is still there or not.

Does anyone know if I can get a vampire crab locally? Or a red claw for that matter? I have only been able to find fiddlers.

http://www.panzerwelten.de/forum/archive/i...thread-711.html

Thanks!

Paradise Pets in St. Albert had a vampire a few weeks ago when I was there, not sure if it is still there or not.

Sweet! I will go take a look thanks!!!

The only sponsor in Edmonton that might have it would be Nature's Corner. If he dose not have it he will eather get it for you or send you to someone who can.

Natures Corner didnt have them nor know where to get them...still looking, I found someone in Niagara Falls but wants 60 bucks shipping overnight...that seems really steep to me..thoughts? Oh it is for 3 crabs.

Natures Corner didnt have them nor know where to get them...still looking, I found someone in Niagara Falls but wants 60 bucks shipping overnight...that seems really steep to me..thoughts? Oh it is for 3 crabs.

If the person or company wants 60 bucks to ship 3 crabs to you overnite it sounds like a fair deal maybe they have a few more items that you might be intrested in to balance the shipping out a bit

The shipping is fair. It's $50 for a single box from spencers in Winnipeg.

Oh, I didn't realize 60 was a deal! I am used to the 3 day ground cheap!... Henry at Natures Corner is looking into it and he knows where to get them it is just a matter of getting them here he thinks in a couple months but he might have a bunch! So if anyone wants them maybe let him know your interest.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Rob.