Too Many Fish

Cap'n

Hi Tim,

I think it was $20-25.00 for the proven breeding pair.

I believe I did get some of the same brood of cyps, looks like I will have 2 males, 5 females and I lost two (runts that would not eat or grow). The dominant male is starting to color up nicely and they are reaching about 3" long.

Any Idean when they will start breeding???

Which fish are you going to be selling????

The comps are just these:

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=1581

Thanks for the info, Rahim.

I don't imagine the cyps will be breeding any time soon. It looks like a couple of the mid-size fish are colouring up more than the largest ones, which I assumed were males, so I really don't know how many of each sex I have.

I will be selling the loaches, the pair of marlieri and possibly the caudopunks. May be interested in a trade for a smaller julie.

J. regani's are definitely not a smaller julie, they're one of the larger ones like the marlieri (up to 5"). If you're interested in some smaller ones, I have the J. marlieri 'Gombe' (also known as the Gombe transcriptus), and they're a dwarf marlieri (my largest is only 3"). I've got a bunch of fry around 1" and could bring some up next time I go down to the Hat.