stupid angelfish

fishclubgirl

So my mated pair of angelfish drove all the other angelfish into the corner so I had to move them. So they've got the bachelor tank but now I have a new pair who just spawned this evening. Of course they have driven all the other angelfish into a corner too.I hope I don't have to find them another tank too. These fish are worse than guppies!!!

So my mated pair of angelfish drove all the other angelfish into the corner so I had to move them. So they've got the bachelor tank but now I have a new pair who just spawned this evening. Of course they have driven all the other angelfish into a corner too.I hope I don't have to find them another tank too. These fish are worse than guppies!!!

LOL!!!!

It's not like you have enough tanks - you can fit a few more into your place. Who needs a table. They must have loved the fireworks

I've got wigglers!! They'll be out on the balcony tonight watching the fireworks. Was thinking that I could put a few tanks under the bed and who needs a stove anyhow???

You could always separate the males from the females

Sometimes a good idea, sometimes not!!! Angelfish can really have different personalities and males like to be dominant(but we know who's really in charge). I've had mated pairs who exist well with other angels and others who don't. I've had one male who decided that the whole tank was his. Males also will fight over territories too. Right now there's 11 in there and the mated pair is getting along with all the other fish so I'll just leave them be.

• 2 weeks later...

Nick you could sell some the tanks you're shutting down to this girl & solve her problem LOL!

I would, but unfortunately she's in Calgary.

Nick you could sell some the tanks you're shutting down to this girl & solve her problem LOL!

I would, but unfortunately she's in Calgary.

I can always get more tanks but I've run out of space. 14 tanks and 30 bettas in a one bedroom apartment doesn't leave much room for myself and my feline assistant. And yes, I do have angelfish fry too!!