Edmonton Auction

tayolormade

Or are you just wondering how it works(viewing, bidding etc)?

You go between 10-11am to view the items. They will be placed on numbered tables. If you see something you like write down its number. It will look like this 281-02, with the first number being the sellers# and the second being the table its on. There will be a chart on the wall to see what order the tables will be going up for auction. If you want your item bumped ahead, so you don't have to wait, you can pay 2$ and ask a runner or someone at the auction table. They will then get your item and it will be the next thing up for auction.

As for bidding, you raise your hand if you want to bid. If you win something, a runner will bring it to you. You can either pay cash then or since you are a ACE member you can run a tab. Give the runner your ACE number and then you'll pay at the end of the auction(you have to stay untill the end of the auction, I dont' think they will cash you out before that).

If you want to sell something at the auction. Contact Micheal Pham and let him know how many "lots" you have. Then fill out the auction form on the website(or in your ACE newsletter) and bring it to the auction and give it to the auction people sitting by the door. Then place your bags on the correct tables.

I hope to see you at the auction. They are super fun :)

Or are you just wondering how it works(viewing, bidding etc)?

You go between 10-11am to view the items. They will be placed on numbered tables. If you see something you like write down its number. It will look like this 281-02, with the first number being the sellers# and the second being the table its on. There will be a chart on the wall to see what order the tables will be going up for auction. If you want your item bumped ahead, so you don't have to wait, you can pay 2$ and ask a runner or someone at the auction table. They will then get your item and it will be the next thing up for auction.

As for bidding, you raise your hand if you want to bid. If you win something, a runner will bring it to you. You can either pay cash then or since you are a ACE member you can run a tab. Give the runner your ACE number and then you'll pay at the end of the auction(you have to stay untill the end of the auction, I dont' think they will cash you out before that).

If you want to sell something at the auction. Contact Micheal Pham and let him know how many "lots" you have. Then fill out the auction form on the website(or in your ACE newsletter) and bring it to the auction and give it to the auction people sitting by the door. Then place your bags on the correct tables.

I hope to see you at the auction. They are super fun :)

thanks a lot. yeah ive been there before i just wasent sure how to sell some stuff. Do i get all the money or does some of it go to the auction(fine with me).

I believe the club's take is 30%, I used to think that was lots, but when I get paid-out at the end of the auctions, I'm always suprised at how much I get!

I'm planning on attending and hope to bring in more "critter crumbs" or "fish crack" as they were called at the CAS auction. Looking forward to it!!