hikari not shipping to canada?

rED O

It is true. :( I use the frozen brine shrimp.

It is true. :( I use the frozen brine shrimp.

I use the hikari massivore delite pellets for my stingrays and arowana food sticks:( I will need to stock up. But there should sites in the internet were I can find them, I think...

one of the posts warned about this about a month or so ago. One of the things mentioned was that ANYTHING personal or commercial will be destroyed at the border. This applies to all pet foods as of july this year. Stock up and good luck. I hope you don't have to risk trying to import from the states.

goof luck

L

one of the posts warned about this about a month or so ago. One of the things mentioned was that ANYTHING personal or commercial will be destroyed at the border. This applies to all pet foods as of july this year. Stock up and good luck. I hope you don't have to risk trying to import from the states.

goof luck

L

WHAT? THEY WONT LET ME BUY IT OVER THE INTERNET :( aww man, this sucks big time. :(

Complain to the government or the agency that is responcible. Let them know they are killing pets due to starvation so they better do something quick and that might get them going on the Hikari issue.

Good luck

L

P.S. you could always try to get it over the internet and maybe with how new this is you might just make it through customs regardless of the new regs.

That sucks, can you still get dried foods by them?

Nope, think it will be a ban on all foods by Hikari.

I believe you are right DiscusLova. So far though we still seem to be able to get Hikari from B.C. distributors. Everyone else(Hikari distributors) East of B.C. seems to had their shipments turned around at the border. I called the three biggest.

Go figure that the B.C. Canada border is so...??? loose? :ph43r: I guess only time will tell. These regulations are opening a lot of other industries eyes. I feel it is overdue. A bit of a hassle in the beginning, but I think good overall. I sell TONS of Hikari so I find it a shame if Hikari cannot comply in a timely manner. BUT what the heck, there less than 35 million people in Canada and OVER 35 million just in the state of California. Does this make Canada a viable place for business? :cry:

After all the animals that suffered and died because of the ease of which pet foods are regulated for ingredients,,

I say good for my pets..

China can keep there melamine laced food, Kudos to the government..

Complain to the government or the agency that is responcible. Let them know they are killing pets due to starvation so they better do something quick and that might get them going on the Hikari issue.

Good luck

L

P.S. you could always try to get it over the internet and maybe with how new this is you might just make it through customs regardless of the new regs.

After all the animals that suffered and died because of the ease of which pet foods are regulated for ingredients,,

I say good for my pets..

China can keep there melamine laced food, Kudos to the government..

painful.gif

icon_puke_r.gif

I'm on my second shipment of bloodworms and no problems getting all products

You say you are in Canada but don't say where?

I would guess you are in B.C. It is the only province that seems to have slow CFIA and Customs agents. :ph43r:

see previous post(post #11 above) " So far though we still seem to be able to get Hikari from B.C. distributors. Everyone else(Hikari distributors) East of B.C. seems to had their shipments turned around at the border. I called the three biggest.

Go figure that the B.C. Canada border is so...??? loose? "