Viewing For Sale Forum

You have to contribute to the forum via post form before you can view the buy and sell. I believe it says that right in the t.o.s. when you sign up.

You have to contribute to the forum via post form before you can view the buy and sell. I believe it says that right in the t.o.s. when you sign up.

ok i^m not that bright, when it says u have to contribute to the forum, what does that mean really, that u have to post something to buy or sell first before u can view this part? or just post something somewhere?

ok i^m not that bright, when it says u have to contribute to the forum, what does that mean really, that u have to post something to buy or sell first before u can view this part? or just post something somewhere?

You have to post in other forums, not the buy/sell. For example post in the "say hello" forum and introduce yourself or post any questions you may have in other forums, or if your able to, answer some questions.

You have to post in other forums, not the buy/sell. For example post in the "say hello" forum and introduce yourself or post any questions you may have in other forums, or if your able to, answer some questions.

ok i^ve done that, just by posting in here & i^ve also posted in the c02 planted tank section, but still cann^t open up this section, unless i^m completely daft & there isn^t anything that anyones selling right now. looking for a larger tank perferrably 120-180 gallon size.

ok i^ve done that, just by posting in here & i^ve also posted in the c02 planted tank section, but still cann^t open up this section, unless i^m completely daft & there isn^t anything that anyones selling right now. looking for a larger tank perferrably 120-180 gallon size.

you have to post a minimum of five posts. Did you not read the Terms of Service (t.o.s.) before you signed up?

• 4 weeks later...

you have to post a minimum of five posts. Did you not read the Terms of Service (t.o.s.) before you signed up?

so I have to make 5 posts before I can view the trade board?

Did you not read the Terms of Service (t.o.s.) before you signed up?

honestly who ever reads the terms of service -roll-

Just click the accept button :)

So I need to make a few more posts so I can view the trade board

Yes, I believe you need 5 posts before you can see the buy/sell forum.

*sigh* I get at least one person a week with this concern...

It is only three posts (was five, but I felt nice so I reduced it a few months ago), and new members would know that if they took the time to read. Not the ToS, either... it's right there on the error page that new members will see when they try to access the Buy and Sell. I will repost it here, so everyone can see it again:

You have been denied access to this section of our forum for one of the following reasons:

- New members will need to be validated by an Administrator upon registering; this can take up to 24 hours so please be patient.

- You have been validated but have not posted anywhere else on the forum. This is discouraged as we are a community first, and a buy/sell last. Please make three contributions elsewhere, before attempting to access this forum.

- If you would like assistance, please send Tanker a Private Message.