NEED BRACKISH FORUM

phoenixn7g

We need a brackish forum for those brackies to talk about their fish, tanks and many other things.

I think this site would get much more of a response and beomce livlier if a brack forum was added.

Its the only reason why I dont visit here everyday and instead opt to go to aquaria central.

Guest Master of Puppets

We hhave brought this topic up before, I do agree there should be one on here but, like the mods have stated in the past, there wouldn't be a big response with it. The fact that hardly anyone on here has brackish aquariums would prove there would be little response. Also the forum is already full of active members, one more topic would not change anything. If we were to add one I would choose ancient fish and brackish.

There are a few of us with brackish. So far, there hasn't been many questions or comments about keeping brackish conditions since I joined.

Thats cause really theres no place to ask them.

If there starts to be more and more questions about brackish then we can start to think about adding another forum. But so far there has been hardly any brackish questions and not many people keep them.

I also dont' think its the lack of a brackish forum that holding back people from asking questions. I used to keep brackish and was quite able to post my questions in the oddball forum.

There are a few of us with brackish. So far, there hasn't been many questions or comments about keeping brackish conditions since I joined.

If there starts to be more and more questions about brackish then we can start to think about adding another forum. But so far there has been hardly any brackish questions and not many people keep them.

I also dont' think its the lack of a brackish forum that holding back people from asking questions. I used to keep brackish and was quite able to post my questions in the oddball forum.

I also think another reason alot of questions arent asked is because of the lack of activity on this forum. No offence but Its not a big forum with more then 50 people online at a time.

I also think another reason alot of questions arent asked is because of the lack of activity on this forum. No offence but Its not a big forum with more then 50 people online at a time.

Exactly, its not a big enough forum to warrant each type of fish getting its own forum. Its a local forum and not many local people keep brackish. If we start seeing lots of questions about a certain type of fish, then we will consider adding more forums. Right now there isn't enough interest and we dont' want the forum becoming cluttered with dozens of forums that rarely get used.

I myself am thinking of starting up another brackish tank after 25 years. Any questions you may have on brackish tanks, If you can't get your questions answered here GOOGLE is great for anything you may have to ask.