my afternoon

fishclubgirl

:huh: So my angelfish spawned this afternoon and I had to get a tank ready for the eggs. Go check my emergency tank that I throw my new plants into and there's fry of an indeterminate type. Best guess is rainbows, killies or tetras. This means the eggs have been mailed from Arizona to Kentucky and then flown back to Canada with a sidetrip and ignored for 2 weeks. So I attempt to net out all the fry and then dump the tank in the toilet. Of course, there was one fry in the bowl so that's the first time I've got a fish out of the toilet. I'll be quite curious to see what these fish are!!

YAY Saved the Baby!!

Okay, now I'm looking for suggestions as to what these fish are. My plant supplier only has guppies in her tank so these eggs may have come from her wholesaler. So these fish came from eggs that take some time to hatch, will hatch in hard, room temperature water. They are a slender yellow pink fish that doesn't seem to stick to a specific section(top, middle and bottom) and are eating microworms. Anybody have any ideas???

Okay, now I'm looking for suggestions as to what these fish are. My plant supplier only has guppies in her tank so these eggs may have come from her wholesaler. So these fish came from eggs that take some time to hatch, will hatch in hard, room temperature water. They are a slender yellow pink fish that doesn't seem to stick to a specific section(top, middle and bottom) and are eating microworms. Anybody have any ideas???

goldfish maybe,anyone for a pool?