Where can I buy ballast in edmonton ??

catshanon

As the title says, I need a Sunpark electronic ballast model no APF120 - 1/96 PLL (120V, 60Hz). Which store carries ballasts in Edmonton, or if anyone has one that I can buy, that will be welcome too.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

I went to Rona and brought the old ballast with me and they had a replacement for it. I think it cost $4 or something like that and it came in a 2 pack. Just be sure to match the specs from the old one to the new one or it won't work.

Good luck

L

You can also try Litemore on the west end - I've picked up a couple ballasts from them over the years.

I am running a 96W square pin compact fluorescent light. My fixture is 2 x 96W and there are 2 ballasts driving each bulb. One bulb flickers and doesn't stay on, so I am suspecting its the ballast ( I have switched bulbs to test if the bulb is fine or not).

Read about the workhorse ballast on another forum, and will go with that if its < $40. I don't think I will need an IceCap 430 as that will be an overkill and IceCaps are pricey too.