fish trading license?

Bandi

I contacted a small store in Three Hills to see if they wanted to buy a few of my nicaragua cichlids and they told me I needed a "Fish Trading License". Who governs this? Who do I contact to get one?

The only fish license I could find was for raising and selling trout and the like...not aquarium fish.

Any help please.

I have never heard of a "Fish Trading Licence". I have sold and traded with many different pet stores over the years and have never been asked to produce such licence. :huh:

I have never heard of a "Fish Trading Licence". I have sold and traded with many different pet stores over the years and have never been asked to produce such licence. :huh:

That was kind-a what I thought. But the guy(manager) I talked to says he knows someone in town who had got one to sell the betas he raises. I will phone this person and see what he says.

"messing with me"

I thought so. :unsure: I'll try talking to them again.

I wonder if he was meaning a small business license of some sort.

I've dealt with businesses that would only buy/sell if you could come up with one. It didn't seem to matter that such a thing didn't exist. At the time, I had a dog grooming business in my home in the country, with county approval but no license.

Send me $300.00 and I'll issue a trading license to you. ^_^

-roll-

Good point!