anybody else having problem with this new setting?

fatpuffer

Please PM Tanker with any issues you are having. Send him a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing and i'm sure he will try his best to help you out.

Also...why is the left side (where the name of the poster is so big?) It takes about a third of my screen.

On mine its only slightly larger then it used to be, definitely no where near 1/3 the screen. Make sure you add that into your pm to Tanker, maybe you need to change your board or screen settings or something.

Unfortunately with any board change there can be some issues. It might take a little while for everything to get back to normal. So please let Tanker know about any problems and he will try his best to work things out.

Right now, I am at work and it still not working properly. All the response that I have received where formatted wrong. For example:

It

look like

this

all the

way

throughout

the responses.

Hopefully Tanker

will see

this post

as I am

just frustrated.

Tried it at home and it froze 8 times. Not checking from home anymore.

Jonah

I'm on my wifes computer and about ready to quit, this is the 4th attempt at this reply. When I use my computer I can get on the forum, but as soon as I try do do anything It freezes on me. Needles to say my patience is running thin, and about ready to see if computers can fly.

If I see anymore posts about this, without seeing a PM to myself about it, I'm gunna snap.

Update your browsers, then see if it is better. If it is, cool, welcome to 2010, we're happy you could join us. If it is not better, then send me a PM so I can deal with it, instead of chasing a bunch of threads all over the forum.

To the the general populace:

Believe me, these kinda of issues were NOT known to me previously, and I didn't do the upgrade just to piss you off. If I would have known there were going to be this many people with browsers stuck in 2003 on the forum, we'd have stayed with the old version... This is not worth the headaches and if I could revert the forum, I would. Instantly.