Random 5 Gallon Laying around... what to do??

FishyFishy!

Hey all! I have a random 5 Gallon tank setup lying around. Any suggestions on what to stock it with? I would like something that I don't already have. I have the following fish:

African Cichlids, south american cichlids, serpae tetras, blackskirt tetras, loaches, angels, bolivian rams, brackish stuff, bala sharks, some cory's, and plecos.

So I would like something different! I want to get it up and running tonight, so let me know what you guys think! I would love something rare and unique.

A pair of shellies will be going in my 33 Gallon thats lying around! haha.

I like those galaxies!! I think maybe shrimp and galaxies! That would be awesome. Does anyone know where I can pick up some galaxies in the calgary area?

There is some wild type livebearers like limias and girardinus that are fine in small tanks. Generally they leave their fry alone so you can have quite the school in there. Also there's some smaller wild bettas that are quite pretty and don't need heaters and like low light tanks. Myself, I'd do a species tank with either and lots of plants!! And yes, some of these fish are rare too!!

So I decided to use the 5 Gallon as a Betta Breeder (see pic!). Now onto the 10 Gallon I have lying around! haha. I'm possibly thinking Rams, but like I said, I want something different. I already have some bolivians in my angel tank, and although they are very nice looking, they are kind of boring, as they don't move around too much.

Any more ideas? I'm going to have to go to big als, and pisces to see if I can find something interesting.

post-4570-126406090165_thumb.jpg