ACE Spring Auction

Sunday March 28th, 2010

Deliveries: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Viewing: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Auction: 11:00 AM - FINISH

High Park Community Hall

11032 154 Street NW, Edmonton

20 lot limit for each member.

There are always a lot of equipment plants and esp. african cichlids . We always have some asking for saltwater stuff so if you've got it and want to sell it , please bring it . You MUST be a member in order to sell anything so you have nearly two months to join . Membership is dirt cheap at $25 for the year . The next meeting is Feb. 2, 2010 . Please join us .

Edited by Qattarra

I seem to remember a posting last auction that as long as you were a member of "a fishclub" that you were allowed to put some lots in the auction...does that still hold true?

I'm pretty sure that's the case. Just make sure to register your lots at least 2 weeks before hand.

I seem to remember a posting last auction that as long as you were a member of "a fishclub" that you were allowed to put some lots in the auction...does that still hold true?

Yes that is true, I know that I can sell things at the Calgary auction as well as long as I let Ward know in advance how many lots I'm bringing down and I know other members that sell there as well.

Yes, you can enter 20 lots as long as you're a member of a "fishclub". More if you're a "fishclubgirl",lol!!So support your fishclub!!