Giant Redtail Gourami

Bandi

I got myself a little pocket camera for Christmas and for just a litte machine, I am impressed with what it does. I tried photos with several different ISO's and shutter speeds. If any of you pro photographers out there have any advice for me I would love to hear it.

Nice pics

Looks like the clown knife is in love04.gif

How big are the gouramies?

John

that knife is gets long with everybody ( as long as it doesn't fit into his mouth ). The gouramies are about 12 to 15 inches. The knife fish is about 19 inches.

Would you believe I just picked out of these beauties up? Cost be nothing but gas money, it's a wicked specimen too.

that's exciting. where did you get him? Your turn to post photos. Highjack my thread... I don't mind.

Giant gourami apreciation thread? I got him from a guy down 66th nw, he's beautiful.

still waiting for photos. Not fair to say you have such a beautiful fish without sharing him with us.

Giant gourami apreciation thread? I got him from a guy down 66th nw, he's beautiful.

still waiting for photos. Not fair to say you have such a beautiful fish without sharing him with us.

Hey hold your horses I want to wait until he's settled in, he's a tiny bit upset right now from the move. I want to do a couple water changes and start feeding him so he doesn't look all sad and raggy.

Hey hold your horses I want to wait until he's settled in, he's a tiny bit upset right now from the move. I want to do a couple water changes and start feeding him so he doesn't look all sad and raggy.

ok. Fair enough. I can wait. But be sure I don't miss your post. :)