Is there a fish that will eat decomposing plant material?

Wackinator

I'm new to planted tanks and maybe cuz the tank is a newly establish one, but there are random decomposing pieces of plants or plant debris, I am planning on doing a 30% water change every 1.5-2 weeks so I should be able to siphon off most of that debris. But I was wondering if there were any fish/shrimp/snail ANYTHING that will eat that?

I've heard ottos can but I don't see why they would eat the dead plant material?

Like always thanks guys

I've been watching bristlenose plecos eat a decomposing piece of lettuce for the last week.

I didnt know bristle nose plecos ate decomposing plant material but it is one of the fish I will get later on.

Thanks

All I know is they're on the piece of lettuce and it's disappearing.

I've been watching bristlenose plecos eat a decomposing piece of lettuce for the last week.

I didnt know bristle nose plecos ate decomposing plant material but it is one of the fish I will get later on.

Thanks

All I know is they're on the piece of lettuce and it's disappearing.

I was reading more about that online and turns out other people have also noticed them doing the same lol.