killifish eggs

Bandi

Anybody have any experiences to offer about buying killifish eggs via the mail from overseas sellers in Thailand etc...? I would like to hear any success or non success stories you have to offer.

i have ordered some from Thailand and bc - killifish karl i think. both were ok. mine didnt live probably cause i neglected them. they did hatch. have micro worms ready!

killifish karl is on aquabid.

If they don't hatch the first time, don't throw them out. Dry them and try again - some killi eggs need a couple tries. :)

I got some from Thailand and was able to get some to hatch. After two days I put the fry in another container and fed them Artemia and Infusoria but so far they all just die off in about four to five days.

There are a lot of scammers in thailand...and i'm finding out more and more that many of the people who claim they have killifish farms in thailand are lying...they're getting the eggs from somewhere, and then making their claim. I know this because i've had my family members in Bangkok looking into these so called farms. Some of them i've had to order from them to get their address and then find out they're not who they claim to be. Who knows where the eggs really come from, or what fish they really are. I still think it's hit and miss. :boxed: