Looking for nice betta's in edmonton

Jester

In the betta world, people seem to gravitate towards HMs and the long flowy fins. I myself prefer plakats and congratulate you for finding a nice VT. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

thanks for the compliment on the bettas at my store. one mistake though, my name is Bryan not Dave lol and yes we do have some specialty bettas at the store. one problem, we are moving everything to the 97 st location. we have the 1 half moon red and some dragon round tails as well as 1 black copper. as well as a couple of crowns some female and some regular bettas. im not sure if i should be posting what we carry as we arent a sponcer on this site yet but im working on it. i have to convince the owner. if anyone knows who i should speak to in regards to becoming a sponser on this site please pm me and give me some info that i can go to the boss with.

thanks for the compliment on the bettas at my store. one mistake though, my name is Bryan not Dave lol and yes we do have some specialty bettas at the store. one problem, we are moving everything to the 97 st location. we have the 1 half moon red and some dragon round tails as well as 1 black copper. as well as a couple of crowns some female and some regular bettas. im not sure if i should be posting what we carry as we arent a sponcer on this site yet but im working on it. i have to convince the owner. if anyone knows who i should speak to in regards to becoming a sponser on this site please pm me and give me some info that i can go to the boss with.

Sorry about that Bryan Lol I thought I heard Dave for some reason, but yeah youre bettas there are nice so why wouldnt I tell them?

• 7 months later...

Wondering where I can find your store these days???

If your willing to wait a few months ,I will have Giant Plakats ,Doubletails ,Half Moons ,Halfmoon double tails and Veilfin geno doubletails ready to go.

Yeah I would be interested...remember to get back to me whenever you're ready.

• 1 month later...