500g Tank Inhabitants

rED O

I asked fellow hobbyist and AA member if he would like to come take a few pictures of my fish. They turned out great. He is a excellent photographer I must say!

Thanks again Ryan Mahe

silver.jpg

rtc.jpg

ray.jpg

thief.jpg

oscar.jpg

ja.jpg

fyh.jpg

wo.jpg

sil.jpg

Awesome pictures!!! so amazing!

Are all of those fish in the 500 Gallon?

Thank you. Yes, they are all in the 500 gallon together.

absolutely beautiful pictures! you must be very proud of your tank.

Thanks! I am very proud of my custom tank. I have had sooo many complements on it. i have had half a dozen people I don't even know coming by to just look at my tank. This is my dream tank, with very supportive parents, and a well paying job, it was made possible :)

Very impressive pics!

Liking the assorment of fish. Any aggression issues with such a big tank?

If I had a tank of half the size, the fish would be killing eachother. With having a large tank, they fish have enough space to all have there own area of the tank without bring disturbed. The jag flares up now and then to show that he is boss. The two wild oscars spar once in a while, but they are adult oscars, so thats expected.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just noticed, everyone who commented used a exclamation mark! :boxer:

Nice pics. Dustin get some cooler fish for that monster tank.JK. You have some pretty cool fish but with the space you have you can keep some pretty wicked fish.

Nice pics. Dustin get some cooler fish for that monster tank.JK. You have some pretty cool fish but with the space you have you can keep some pretty wicked fish.

What are you suggesting? :hey:

Edited by rED O