Calgary, check your filters!!

Just a heads up, if you live in Calgary and experienced the power outages last night. Check your filters to ensure they started up again. Every time, I had to reset my clock, I had to get some ACs going.

My canisters weren't happy each time the power flickered but they always came back. The smaller ACs did too. I know if I had still be using my big ACs they would have stopped every time. : )

that recent power outage costed me one of my red wag platties.

There inexpensive fish but its really sad too see one die a few mins after the power came back on.

And it shouldn't have even died thats the funny part..miscarriage she was due any moment?

in a later note the power outage was kinda amusingly fun marlborough mall was burnt down and people

were locked in walmart letting them out one by one o_O

I unplugged all my HOB filters and got a air pump of small in tank filter in each tank so when it did come on things were ok and that if it happened again in the night they start with out issue. Spent an hour this AM getting all the HOB's going again