Echinodorus Aflame

Poolboy

Does anyone have this plant or know where i can get if from? I have seen pictures of it only and aparently it is hard to find. I e-mailed the guy in BC (aquaflora nurseries) and he said he has one and is working on propigating it, but doesn't have any for sale now. Anyone have any? If you do where did you get it from? I would love to know, I love something different and with it as dark red as it is supposed to be it coudl be a pretty cool show peice for an aquarium. If you guys have already covered this topic forgive me, I am new here. I seen a guy talking about it on the BC aquaria site and he can't seem to find it either.

Poolboy

Pisces has small ones for 9 dollars, I think. You can also get red ozelot as they look quite similiar. I do have a monster one that I have to divide sometime. Hope this helps!!

Echinodorus Flame or Red Flame are different than the one I am looking for. It is call specifically Aflame, and it is blood red or deeper, and from my understanding is very very new to the market. Tropica doesn't carry them or grow them. They do grow red flame (which I have already) but this plant is much nicer, it is really really red, almost back it is so dark red. Very cool, and very uncommon.