Tank Divider??

Morphine

I have used eggcrate (white plastic light diffusors) many times. I usually cut a piece of hose the hight of the divider, and slice it down one side. Stuff the divider into the split side of the hose, and it will wedge right into the tank, and only the toughest fish can move it.

Thats a good idea Jason! you are the MacGyver of the fish world! The only time i used a divider was to protect fry. Hahah they kept getting thru the tiny gap against the glass. My inventions werent so clever.

Honestly, it's not my idea - I'm pretty sure I picked it up in the DIY forum on MFK.

I spend an hour or so on the DIY forums of MFK and CF about once a month - I've discovered some nice AC filter Mods, there too! :)

Woot again, I went into homedepot today and asked where they keep the egg crates and the guy looked at me like I was lost. All in all it home and cut it and placed it into the tank walk out of the room came back to watch my fish squeezing through the smal holes... Ugh.. lol

I am using them to protect fry I'm just going to have to switch my tanks around, how I need another tank.

Thanks again guys!

I'm not sure if your tank is small enough, but you might be able to do the same kind of thing, using needle-point boards. Check out the craft section of Wal-Mart, etc.