sp: breeding pair of marble angels

fishclubgirl

Went into Imperial Aquariums on 36 ST ne today. Spotted a mated sexable pair of marble veil angels who wanted to kick the crap out of the other male in the tank. The fellow moved the male out of the tank when I mentioned it. Take them home and give them a slate or a sword plants and IMHO, you'd see eggs in the next couple of days.

• 4 weeks later...

yes, it is in Calgary around 36st and marborough way NE i think. He is not the original owner, and whoever built it, built it to compete with Golds. There is probably about 50 - 75 tanks. It's a LFS and everyone of those is worth checking out atleast 3 times a year even if you don't like 'em.

Edited by Evolution

yes, it is in Calgary around 36st and marborough way NE i think. He is not the original owner, and whoever built it, built it to compete with Golds. There is probably about 50 - 75 tanks. It's a LFS and everyone of those is worth checking out atleast 3 times a year even if you don't like 'em.

haha you've got a point...

Actually I got some really nice sphenops mollies there. Even took them to Ontario to compete in the "livebearer family class. They have gifted me with many fry. Always a good idea to check out any fish store as there might be a "find".

I think he should remove the Asian religious ceramics and fill the shelves with stuff that will help pay the rent, like quality aquarium products. Idk it's just a thought, it being a fish store and all. And if you got koi plastered all over the front windows, you should atleast offer them. Haven't seen a sick fish in there in over three years.

It make a logical upsell, buy a fish, get your asian religious figurines :well: . Surprised Walmart hasn't thought of that. :boxed: