In DESPERATE need of LEVAMISOLE HCL

CursiveDuck

Well what a morning to wake up too, Already this month I lost a tank to Callamanus worms that came from a betta from a LFS, Now my Albino Bichir, and my delhizi Bichir have come down with it, and my cichild tank. It was a hard enough outbreak to see my 3 dollar guppies go down the drain, with my 3 dollar betta, But I've paid anywhere from 20$ onward to 70$ a piece for these fish, I just want to cure them. These worms are almost enough to drive me out of the whole hobby itself. I just need to get my hands on some, if anyone has a website, a way for me to get a hold of some, or anything, I just want to cure my fish. My eels are my favourite animals I've ever had and I just want to save them. I have One 100 gallon tank I need to deworm, and one 50 gallon tank, I'm not risking anymore of these fish to these things...

I just treated my tank with it a few months ago with the stuff from canadian aquatics and following their directions nearly to the letter. All that i did different was i left it in allot longer than they suggested(to be sure) and there was no stress on the fish at the dosage they reccommend.

Good luck

L

Thanks to everyone for their quick responses, and for all your help! I got my hands on some medicine today, and I will be working on weighing it out and treating in the next day or so, Thank you to everyone who helped! I really appreciate it, it's great to have such a quick and helpful community such as Alberta Aquatica to turn to for help! I'm sure my fish will greatly appreciate it, and thank you once again everyone for helping to save my fish :)

Sincerely,

Warren

• 5 months later...

Thanks to everyone for their quick responses, and for all your help! I got my hands on some medicine today, and I will be working on weighing it out and treating in the next day or so, Thank you to everyone who helped! I really appreciate it, it's great to have such a quick and helpful community such as Alberta Aquatica to turn to for help! I'm sure my fish will greatly appreciate it, and thank you once again everyone for helping to save my fish :)

Sincerely,

Warren

Hey where did you get your treatment from? I have just recently identified this problem and need to find some asap.