I think I have a problem!!

fishclubgirl

Lol, I might have to get you to try and id a betta splenden for me , bought him at petsmart as a supposed ha l f moon but just couldnt resist his coloring, body is white with black splotches but his fins are practically see through eith a icy blue shimmer when the lights hit them right, actually want to try breeding him with a female I have who is white with black splotches, she is just a delta and I believe he is a super delta, he hasnt flared fully yet so best guess I have on his fins

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever seen those 'Tier tanks' for bettas?

I only saw the one once, I think it was custom ordered. It was about 4' long acrylic with numerous compartments that were all interconnected by a small circulation holes, each compartment was about 8" high and 6" wide. The person had about 8 of them on her wall, one above another all connected together and drained to a 40g 'sump' that contained a number of females. There was a flourescent light over each tier and a betta in each compartment.

Think about it - one wall with tier tanks and bettas, the other wall for a built in shoe stand. ;)

• 2 months later...

So I finally got my coffee table and kitchen counter back(ran out of room in betta racks) and go to deliver the auction poster to Golds. Wouldn't you know it?? Dragon girls(that I really need, honest!!) for only five dollars and I have a gift certificate.... Oopsy....

• 4 weeks later...

Yes You've got it bad...lol Mine is doing very well ")

• 2 months later...

Just unpacked the latest!!! I love the breeders, always a surprise like christmas. I now have 5 hm males and 2 veiltails that I didn't order :lol: Oh well, the more bettas the merrier!!

Good question as I have spawns of both betta mahachai and smaragdina in the past week....