I think I have a problem!!

fishclubgirl

Ooh, more of them are here(47 fish). This is just like christmas :P And yes, I will be stacking.... Mine... all mine, pretty, pretty bettas!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-3555-128491323682_thumb.jpgpost-3555-12849132612_thumb.jpg

Ooh, more of them are here(47 fish). This is just like christmas :P And yes, I will be stacking.... Mine... all mine, pretty, pretty bettas!!!

• 7 months later...

Oops, I just put in an order for another 35 or so!! And I have become a regular at Arnold Churgins too... Hoarding is such fun!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, they're here and so pretty!! I'm never sure if they're sending me what I order too. Had no idea what a fancy wild type is so I ordered 5 of them. Last time I did that, they sent me HM DT dragons. This time, I got some "aliens" which look like my avatar(Freckles, the betta with the 'tude). Wingin It, I got in the fish that will kick your CT girls butt...

And one of the best things is getting up this morning and being greeted by 6 hungry betta mahachais. Last time, I made the mistake of jarring them and I had "carpet crispies" the next day. This time, they're in a tank with a good lid and lots of duckweed!!

Dang i'd really love a White halfmoon. I don't think i could handle the amount you have but one would be lovely. I saw some at Aquarium central and i just couldn't help but stare at it for a few minutes and wish i had the cash to take one home.

Congrats on your new "shoe" collection.

L

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...