Fish Shipping Bags

Boldmaid

Spencer Jack usually has some in stock, he might be able to mail some out to you. Aquabid usually has some up for auction as well. The Aquarium Club as Val said also has them for sale, not sure if any will be brought to the September meeting but will be brought for sure at the October meeting.

There's some for sale at www.canadianaquariumconnection.com in the auction. I always like to support the local clubs and websites. If I'm in a jam, I visit the lfs and buy them.

• 2 weeks later...

What size of bags do you need roughly? And how many? I use to work at a LFS and when my boss decided that he wanted to be a doucher, I basically told him to keep his job and to place it somewhere quite shady. biggrin.gif Back to my point, I decided to take a good quantity of fish bags before I left, of all different sizes. I just recently moved but I'm sure I still have most of them downstairs I could probably give you some if I find them downstairs in my fish box.