Vacation and Crystal Red Shrimp

Cgy_Betta_Guy

So I am planning on going for vacation for 3 weeks later this year and have got auto feeders for my 2 main tanks. That leaves my Edge shrimp tank unattended for the 3 weeks. I have a couple of indian almond leaves in there for the shrimp to graze on and plenty of plants in the tank. Any opinions on whether that will be enough? Should I try to put an autofeeder on that tank too(would load with Hikari shrimp bites)? I am worried it will dump too much food in there and cause a spike.

Edited by Cgy_Betta_Guy

I think you should be OK. But, do you have a friend or family member that can stop in once or twice to drop a bit of food in?

• 5 weeks later...

So I am planning on going for vacation for 3 weeks later this year and have got auto feeders for my 2 main tanks. That leaves my Edge shrimp tank unattended for the 3 weeks. I have a couple of indian almond leaves in there for the shrimp to graze on and plenty of plants in the tank. Any opinions on whether that will be enough? Should I try to put an autofeeder on that tank too(would load with Hikari shrimp bites)? I am worried it will dump too much food in there and cause a spike.

So.. how's your shrimp? survived?