Apistogramma baenschi sp (Peru Inca)

The-Influence

Thought Id Post A Video I Took Of My Apistogramma baenschi sp (Peru Inca) That May Be Trying Too Spawn For A Second Time ... The First Time Was Short Lived Due To My Pleco Wiggling His Way In To The Half Coconut Shell They Made Home .... So After Making The Entrance Smaller There Back In There .

Sorry For Poor Quality ! Was Taken With My Iphone

FYI . These Are The Apistos I Got From Good Ol Harold

Blake

Edited by The-Influence

Well It Has Happened ! Iv Got A Batch Of Eggs ! They Where Using The Coconut Sell But I Guess They Changed There Mind As I Looked This Morning And They Went With Using A Indian Almond Leaf Behind The Coconut Shell ... On One Hand Im Happy As Hell ... On The Other Im Moving This Weekend So The Tanks Are Going To Be The First Too Be Moved .... If Ya Have Any Ideas Feel Free Ta Post Em .... Here Is A Pic But Due To Its Location In The Tank Its Not A Very Good One

Blake

post-3986-128534359711_thumb.jpg

Edited by The-Influence

If the eggs don't hatch by the time you move, you should be OK - just don't let the eggs get dry. Transport them a tupperware and keep from cooling off. If the fry are hatched, chances of them surviving are a bit lower - I'd try moving them the same way.

Yeah The Eggs Just Got Laid Last Night - This Morn .... So Theres At Least 10 Days For Hatching ... I Move Them Today And Move The Rest Tomorrow . The Only Thing I Can Think Of Is To Try Setting The Tank Up Exactly As It Is Now And Hope The Female Is Ok With It .... I Know With My Convicts They Did Not Care What Ya Did They Always Went Back ....Im Hoping It Will Be The Same Here

Blake