Custom Tanks in Calgary

Wildechild

OK well first off, let me say Hi...

HI :)

ok so new to this forum, but have been keeping fresh water fish on and off for last few years and have recently decided to take the plunge into Salt Water...... (key dramatic music) I decided to go with a New Tank rather than converting one as i want a tank with a drilled bottom.. this has proven a little difficult to find in Calgary, although admittedly i haven't looked too hard. I have however come to the realization that my best bet may be to go with a Custom Built tank and Custom built stand to match (a lot of this has to do with the space i have to work with) and so i am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to go to get a Quality tank at a reasonable price. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also.. so glad i found a local forum site for fish keeping. :D

check out source aquatics in calgary he is a sponsor on this site. If you look under Sponsors and find him I know he does customish tank builds not sure about stands though.

I believe source aquatics is partnered with Bow Valley Aquariums

They used to be, but are not anymore.. i was talking with Bow Valley Aquariums just the other day and got quite the earful about how they were no longer associated hahaha.. which was kinda funny cause i was all... I never would have heard of you if not for Source.. but anyway.. still looking for custom tank builder.. Also i Went Down to Elite today, but they were closed :( i was really hoping to take a look at their stuff.

check out source aquatics in calgary he is a sponsor on this site. If you look under Sponsors and find him I know he does customish tank builds not sure about stands though.

I believe source aquatics is partnered with Bow Valley Aquariums

They used to be, but are not anymore.. i was talking with Bow Valley Aquariums just the other day and got quite the earful about how they were no longer associated hahaha.. which was kinda funny cause i was all... I never would have heard of you if not for Source.. but anyway.. still looking for custom tank builder.. Also i Went Down to Elite today, but they were closed :( i was really hoping to take a look at their stuff.

weird, because when i tried calling source about a sump, i got ray and he was happy to talk to me and recommended me to call bow valley..

i havent heard anything about what happened but personally im not really worried ;)