Hi Everyone!

andyg

Found this forum through the link on the Edmonton Aquarium Club webpage. And glad I did. I've been lurking and soaking up the info for the past couple of days and though better register sooner than later. I've been meaning to attend either EAC meetings or auctions but unfortunatly have not been able to juggle my schedule.

Don't you guys/gals hate that when work interferes with one's hobby. ;)

A bit about myself. I got my first tank in the early 70's (inherited from my brother) a 10G guppy tank with DIY light and heater. I kept that going for about 4 years.

My next adventure was in the early 80's with a 65G community tank. This lasted for about a year until I had to move and the tank got cracked in transit.

For the next 16 years I went from water to snow, raising and racing Siberian Huskies.

I purchased a 20G last year and discovered planted tanks. I received a 50G for Christmas and had that up and running soon after. My next project is a 30G that hopefully should be up and running by the end of june.

My tanks;

20G Gravel subtrate, AC150, 65W Aqualight, DIY CO2, part time UV filter.

Fauna: 1 female Dwarf Puffer, 2 Neons, 4 White clouds, 2 Sae's, 2 Panda Cory, 2-4 Otos (I rarely see them)

Flora: Java fern, Java moss, Amazon swords, Vals, Anubia "Nana", Dwarf Sags, Cacomba & moneywort.

50G Eco-complete substrate, XP3, 130W Aqualight, DIY CO2, UV 24/7.

Fauna: 6 Neons, 2 Glowlight, 11 White Clouds (reg and gold),2 SAE's, 5 Otos, 3 Panda Cory, 1 Albino Cory,1 female Betta and a Sailfin Pleco.

Flora: Java fern & Moss, Moneywort, Ludwigia Repens, Vals ( corcksrew and Italian), Dwarf Sags, A. Renekii, E. Red Special, Ozelot Sword, C. Wendtii, Lace Java Fern.

Welcome to AA! :welcome:

Hope you like it!

Looks like you jumped right back into the hobby full-force!

Rhonda and Rob :)

LOL, I think I'm trying to make up for lost time.

Fish AND dogs?!!! thumbup.gif Must be a good guy! 04.gif

I still have 5 Siberians and boarding 2 Golden Retrievers. Throw in 2 cats and a Quaker Parakeet that my daughter is getting next tuesday, and I'll be able to sell tickets to the mini zoo. -ham-

Thanks for the welcomes.

Why not make it a MEGA zoo? I'll throw in 2 Pulis, 2 hamsters, a Burton's legless lizard, ~8 anoles, 2 leopard geckos, and a ton of fish (can't forget the fish!) :w00t:. Anyway, hope you enjoy the forum!

• 2 weeks later...