Where To Get Hanna Primo Tds Meter In Calgary Or Edm?

DanGofCalgary

• 2 months later...

My TDS meter is wonkered. Looking for a replacement for it. Hanna Primo looks like about what I would want - Who sells them in Calgary or Edmonton?

Hanna makes nice stuff, I use it at work. No one I know of sells their stuff locally. Only way I know to get one is through ITM (www.itm.ca) They have calibration kits etc as well for ph tds and more.

Yeah, online is definitely your best bet. Some of the pool supply places could probably get it in for you (we got one place to bring in a Hacht pH tester), but I think the price would have been way less if you find an online supplier.

Let's do the time warp again....

I guess I forgot to have this removed 4 months ago... I've since bought a TDS meter from Big Als online in the U.S. when I was down there. Cost me $25 US and measures temperature as well.

I also couldn't find the Hannah meter locally, but did call a hydrponics store. They wanted around $150 for a very advanced meter. more advanced than I needed.

so I'm set, but this still might be of interest to other folks.

Peace.

Yah I know. That was quite annoying. other folks have found similar meters for good prices in Canada. There is another thread on this around here somewhere.

Luckily for me, I was able to have it sent to a US adress while I was in the states, and bought enough stuff that the shipping was free too. Quite annoying the markup in Canada...

I know you already have the TDS meter but for future reference or for others who are looking, I saw the Hana handheld ( I think they have inline as well) at Ocean City in Calgary in the $30 range. I imagine they would also carry the calibration fluids.

Darrell...