Glass Diffusers

gBOYsc2

So I bought a couple 3 dollar glass diffusers off ebay and they work better then the 40 dollar one I bought a year ago from GreenLeaf Aquariums. They produce a much much finer mist then the previous one I had. I just thought I'd share this with you all so you don't waste your money like I did. :)

Cheers!

Do glass diffusers plug up easily like an airstone does? Are they easy to clean to keep them producing a fine mist?

They do plug up a bit i'd say about every few months but it's pretty simple I just take it out and put it in a glass of hydrogen peroxide and the next day it is really clean.

check out the new atomic co2 diffusers from green leaf. They offer an inline version as well as in the tank...The price is not bad. By operating at a higher pressure...30 psi... they claim to use half the co2 as a standard glass diffuser with better results...I have read some reviews and people seem happy with the results but also say an upgrade on tubing is required..The standard silicon tubing pops off due to the high operating pressure.

Atomic co2 diffuser

Edited by ubr0ke

check out the new atomic co2 diffusers from green leaf. They offer an inline version as well as in the tank...The price is not bad. By operating at a higher pressure...30 psi... they claim to use half the co2 as a standard glass diffuser with better results...I have read some reviews and people seem happy with the results but also say an upgrade on tubing is required..The standard silicon tubing pops off due to the high operating pressure.

Atomic co2 diffuser

Cool yeah I had been looking at those but am a little skeptical. I'm not too sure about running it at 30 psi. Plus I don't know how that would use less co2. I'm a little baffled on that claim. However the in line diffuser is a great idea. Less stuff in the tank the better.

Here is a pic of the nano diffuser. Believe it or not it is working fine for the 20g. I didn't want to dip my hands in the aquarium as I just washed them so I didn't take a pic of the old one. I will when I feel my hands are safe.

001.jpg