Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a Hydrolycus Armatus and Tiger Stingrays (Potamotrygon Menchacai) it would be awesome if you could track some down for me as i'm having all the trouble in the world.

thanks!

Marek

I have a supplier that gets the tigers in once in a while and I'll search the lists for the armatus.

I'm looking for a Hydrolycus Armatus and Tiger Stingrays (Potamotrygon Menchacai) it would be awesome if you could track some down for me as i'm having all the trouble in the world.

thanks!

Marek

I have a supplier that gets the tigers in once in a while and I'll search the lists for the armatus.

thank you i've been looking for tigers for months :)

Where can I get some good deals on some peacock cichlids? Thanks

Sorry I missed this the other day when I was checking the messages - my apologies. I feel that my prices are quite reasonable for the size and the quality but I suppose it depends as well on the types you are looking for. What I have in stock right now is in my subforum under african cichlids.

Sorry I missed this the other day when I was checking the messages - my apologies. I feel that my prices are quite reasonable for the size and the quality but I suppose it depends as well on the types you are looking for. What I have in stock right now is in my subforum under african cichlids.

Thats cool! Id be interested in the true German Red...how could you hook that up? lol

Thats cool! Id be interested in the true German Red...how could you hook that up? lol

I have a friend who will be going up to Edmonton in a few weeks and he could just meet you on the highway on his way up if you are in Sylvan Lake.

I have a friend who will be going up to Edmonton in a few weeks and he could just meet you on the highway on his way up if you are in Sylvan Lake.

Sounds good!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon Harold,

I'm looking for 6 - F1 unsexed Altolamprologus calvus (black Zambian) - 1 1/4 to 1-1/2". Its not a big rush, can probably plan around the next trip up to Edmonton. I'm in Fort Sask so I can pop into the city fairly quickly.

Edited by DevonCichlid