Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Do you ship to Halifax, ova Scotia? If so what would be the shipping cost approximately?

I just talked to West Jet last week for a flight to Halifax and their minimum charge is $115 for 1 box. Depending on the number of fish, sizes. etc.they go either by box dimensions or weight - whichever costs more. Multiple boxes cost less - 2 boxes would likely be a total of $130 for example and 3 would likely come in around $150.

Any chances for Red Line Bee shrimp, Blue leg poso Shrimp. Celebes beauty shrimp, whiite spot red bee.

Thank you!

Sorry can't bring in shrimp - just no extra tank space for them. If you ran a post on this site others may be able to help you out with contacts.

• 1 month later...

Harold do you think shipping by bus to Sask will still be an option when you make your African order. If not I will make an order now while the weather is nice, and drive to see what comes in the fall.

Harold do you think shipping by bus to Sask will still be an option when you make your African order. If not I will make an order now while the weather is nice, and drive to see what comes in the fall.

I can ship via Greyhound as long as the weather is decent and I'm waiting for my african stock list now so I hope to get that order done early this week. It takes 2 weeks to get the fish after I order so with any luck I'll have the fish by mid-Aug.

Could you see if you can get some adult fish on your african order. I am willing to pay for larger male peacocks and haps. I cringe when I put juvies in with the big boys and sometimes they have expensive tastes.

Could you see if you can get some adult fish on your african order. I am willing to pay for larger male peacocks and haps. I cringe when I put juvies in with the big boys and sometimes they have expensive tastes.

Yes there will be adults on the order for sure.

Hi

Love pretty much all the Apistos and would like to purchase more of these fish...hard to find at LFS....can you let me know when you get some in?

Columbian suppliers have relatively few apistos much like Brazil. I try to get the harder to find or unusual varieties so there won't be any on the Columbian order.

Hi

Love pretty much all the Apistos and would like to purchase more of these fish...hard to find at LFS....can you let me know when you get some in?

Columbian suppliers have relatively few apistos much like Brazil. I try to get the harder to find or unusual varieties so there won't be any on the Columbian order.

Ok - well I am always looking - if you do get some in my email is mokkagurl@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi

Ok - well I am always looking - if you do get some in my email is mokkagurl@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Also do you have any synodontis multipunctatus left?

Hi

Thanks!

Also do you have any synodontis multipunctatus left?

I will email if I get apistos in and yes I do have multis left. I have to tell you the wild caughts have much brighter colors than any of the tank raised I've ever seen. I hope Jorg will be able to get some nice pictures this weekend and post so you see what I mean.