Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Hey I'm on the hunt for either dwarf alligator or dwarf zebra pleco's, another board member told me you probably have the zebra's? I'm interested in 2 or 3

If you can give me the "L" number I will let you know if I have them or can get them for you. That way there is no mistake about what you are looking for.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L46 is the # the other board member told me I was looking for. Thanx!!!

I do have a handful of the L046's in stock. They are indeed an awesome little pleco. One of my personal favorites. PM or call me at (403)254-9402 if you want to come over to see them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Harold,

Can you put me down for these guys below? I could meet up on the next scheduled Edmonton trip.

Qty 7 - F1 geophagus altifrons Tocantins - 3"

Thanks!

I'll bring them up with me when I go to Edmonton for the auction on Feb.24. Thanks for the order.

Hello i am friends with patmonza and was wondering if I could come by and purchase some fish? I am most interested in nimbochromis venustus red top lawandas Reuben red peacocks and eureka red jakes as well as electric blue demseys and strawberry cichlids. Could I come take a look this weekend? 4038185342 thanks

Hello i am friends with patmonza and was wondering if I could come by and purchase some fish? I am most interested in nimbochromis venustus red top lawandas Reuben red peacocks and eureka red jakes as well as electric blue demseys and strawberry cichlids. Could I come take a look this weekend? 4038185342 thanks

I should be home all weekend but always a good idea to call me 1st,. Home # is 254-9402.

Thanks, Harold

Harold have you seen any l368s pop up on any lists? Im still trying to get 4 or 5 more

I have only seen them on my suppliers stock list the one time I did bring them in and not once have they been in stock since. I've emailed the supplier several times and the only answer I get is they never know what the fishermen will bring them in. They have asked but still no L368's. When they do become available I plan on ordering at least 2 boxes.

Hi Harold

I was wondering how those wild guppy fry were turning out Jorg was raising from your last Colombian delivery.

Hi Harold

I was wondering how those wild guppy fry were turning out Jorg was raising from your last Colombian delivery.

Jorg is still working with them . Some of the males are turning out very nicely. One thing he has noticed is that the wild caught guppies are not nearly as big as the typical domestic line breds. The males just get to an inch or slightly bigger.

Hi Harold

Jorg is still working with them . Some of the males are turning out very nicely. One thing he has noticed is that the wild caught guppies are not nearly as big as the typical domestic line breds. The males just get to an inch or slightly bigger.

Thanks for the update I do have a weakness for livebearers and would be interested in something different.