Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Good Afternoon Harold,

I'm looking for 6 - F1 unsexed Altolamprologus calvus (black Zambian) - 1 1/4 to 1-1/2". Its not a big rush, can probably plan around the next trip up to Edmonton. I'm in Fort Sask so I can pop into the city fairly quickly.

I'll set them aside for you for the next trip up to Edmonton in June - will advise later when that will be. Please PM me your full name and cell #.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey harold

when you gonna add some new stocks of your Malawi. Cichlids almost all of your stock I have already. Please make a plan to order also a wild caught. Thanks

Iam planning to get another male germane red if possible I would like the one in this picture that's shows really red.could you sale that for me?.the last time that I got from you the male was getting bullied.the only left is the female?and also want to know if you have also available a copadichromis trewavasae?. Or planning visiting Calgary and dropping to your place.

Iam planning to get another male germane red if possible I would like the one in this picture that's shows really red.could you sale that for me?.the last time that I got from you the male was getting bullied.the only left is the female?and also want to know if you have also available a copadichromis trewavasae?. Or planning visiting Calgary and dropping to your place.

There are several really nice german red males right now - can set 1 aside for you. Yes I also have several trewavasae males at the moment too.

Harold I'm planning maybe tomorrow or Sundays are you free this days???

Can you send your location just incase I gonna save to my phonebook.thanx

Hey was wondering if you could get your hands on or have any Apistogramma Bitaeniata? Am desperately searching for a male and am also looking for a breeding pair of Apistogramma Gibbiceps? Possible guestimate pricing so I know how big my hubby's eyes are going to get lol and what corys might you have around that I could possibly add to my growing menegerie? Thanks

Hey was wondering if you could get your hands on or have any Apistogramma Bitaeniata? Am desperately searching for a male and am also looking for a breeding pair of Apistogramma Gibbiceps? Possible guestimate pricing so I know how big my hubby's eyes are going to get lol and what corys might you have around that I could possibly add to my growing menegerie? Thanks

I can't get my hands on any apistos right now. The selection from Peru and Brazil is rather limited and their prices are way too high.

The only corys I have right now are some hastatus but will be bringing more varieties in over the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you source any tropical snakeheads?

I will be able to get those with the Asian order. What type(s) were you looking for and how many?

Channa pleurophthalma maybe a group of 5 depending on price of course. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Hey looking for dime to quarter sized angelfish what strains do you have

I have only a few loonie to twoonie sized Philippine blue angels - pinoy and marble. All the others are prebreeder to breeder size.