Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, do you only deal in fish or can you get specific snails as well? I'm looking for 4-6 Pomacea Maculata or Marisa cornuarietis I would be interested to see if you can get them and at what price.

Riverfront has a few giants (they're calling them "giant peruvian snail") in stock right now but they're being kept in a tank with about a dozen dead ones and the live specimens really don't look too healthy.

Edited by Abby

Quick question, do you only deal in fish or can you get specific snails as well? I'm looking for 4-6 Pomacea Maculata or Marisa cornuarietis I would be interested to see if you can get them and at what price.

Riverfront has a few giants (they're calling them "giant peruvian snail") in stock right now but they're being kept in a tank with about a dozen dead ones and the live specimens really don't look too healthy.

I deal only with fish right now - tank space just doesn't allow me to bring in anything else. Most South American suppliers are the same - plants and snails are few and far between. Asian suppliers however provide vast selections of both of these but I haven't been able to find a good reliable and honest supplier yet. I don't want hormoned fish so that is why I've stuck pretty much to the South Americans and African fish.

Would you be able to bring in a mbu puffer?

I can get the mbus but the problem is that I have to order 20 minimum and they are only available in the tiny sizes. If I could get larger ones I would but they seem to be next to impossible to get. It would just take too long for me to sell 20.

I deal only with fish right now - tank space just doesn't allow me to bring in anything else. Most South American suppliers are the same - plants and snails are few and far between. Asian suppliers however provide vast selections of both of these but I haven't been able to find a good reliable and honest supplier yet. I don't want hormoned fish so that is why I've stuck pretty much to the South Americans and African fish.

Fair enough! Thank you for the reply.

Hello and good morning.

Do you have any Hypancistrus Inspector (Snowball Pleco) or Dekeyseria sp. (L052) I would be interested in some prices if you have or could get them.

Thank you.

Edited by Abby

Hello and good morning.

Do you have any Hypancistrus Inspector (Snowball Pleco) or Dekeyseria sp. (L052) I would be interested in some prices if you have or could get them.

Thank you.

I have the L052 in stock $15 each. What is the L# for the inspectors you are lookimg for just to make sure we are talking about the same fish.

Hello and good morning.

Thank you.

I have the L052 in stock $15 each. What is the L# for the inspectors you are lookimg for just to make sure we are talking about the same fish.

I believe they are L102

Would also be interested in L183 (Starlight BN)

Edited by Abby

Hello and good morning.

Thank you.

I believe they are L102

Would also be interested in L183 (Starlight BN)

I'll put these all on the hold list for you and let you know when I find them.

How about some wild African butterfly cichlids , Kribs and Blockheads and Congo tetras sometime( with the next African order.I don't want mature prefer small but it's not absolute.

I have a few of the buffalo heads but the others my supplier doesn't normally stock.

• 3 weeks later...